12 augusti, 2012

Sketching Ystad

This weekend I was out drawing together with my sketching friends Pedro and Patricia from Portugal. We went to Ystad on the south coast. After sketching the town for a while we were picked up by Karin who drove us to her house just outside the city. There we continued sketching and enjoyed Karin's hospitality.


Karin is a garden designer and she uses sketches as a tool in her work. I hope we will be able to do some more sketching together in the future. Here is her quick sketch of the house.



Ystad harbour seemed like a pretty empty place. Not much going on there. After drawing a couple of parallel, horizontal lines my harbour sketch was almost finished.



The proper way to end a long day of sketching!

2 kommentarer:

  1. it is really my own hornor to experience a look at at the blog,it is very good. cheap RS Gold


    Guild wars 2 Gold

    SvaraRadera
  2. Karin is a garden designer and she uses sketches as a tool in her work. I hope we will be able to do some more sketching together in the future. Here is her quick sketch of the house.
    buy cheap GW2 Gold
    Guild wars 2 gold

    SvaraRadera