19 augusti, 2012

Next sketch will be better

For me every sketch is about practice. There is really no other reason for me to sketch than to learn. It's a wonderful way of spending leisure time while developing one's senses. Like reading. But I am not satisfied. My progress is slow and worse, I repeat the same old mistakes over and over again. Habits are hard to brake. This sketch for instance is to messy for my taste. I want my sketches to be cleaner and clearer. And simpler. The next one will be better.

2 kommentarer:

  1. it really is my hornor to possess a watch at your blog site,it is definitely great.

    SvaraRadera
  2. My progress is slow and worse, I repeat the same old mistakes over and over again. Habits are hard to brake. This sketch for instance is to messy for my taste. I want my sketches to be cleaner and clearer. And simpler. The next one will be better.
    buy Guild wars 2 gold
    Buy guild wars 2 gold

    SvaraRadera