26 maj, 2012

The Car Fumes Festival



One day in May each year thousands of old cars gathers in our town. The cars are mostly of American origin and from the fifties and the sixties. When the car show has ended in the afternoon, hundreds of the vehicles start cruising around the city centre. Until midnight there is a constant noise of running car engines from the slow paced procession, only interrupted by burnouts, hooting with the car horns and frequent revvings. The air become dense with fumes which creeps into my apartment. I live close to the cruising route and it doesn’t help to shut the windows. I am very grateful that it will all be over in a couple of hours.

2 kommentarer:

  1. it appears like you had an infinitely more wonderful saturday and sunday when compared with my personal! haya lol, we put in the idea studying pertaining to finals. ughhh.
    lovely blog site, mind you! Buy D3 Items

    SvaraRadera
  2. . I live close to the cruising route and it doesn’t help to shut the windows. I am very grateful that it will all be over in a couple of hours.Guild wars 2 gold
    Buy guild wars 2 gold

    SvaraRadera